Thursday 5 June 2008

a little bit about that personal touch cards

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog, im a little bit unsure of what to put on here so im just going to tell you a little bit about what i do.
Well it was back in september 07 that i thought about making my own cards just to give out to people friend and family then i thought about doing them and selling them at craft fairs. i donate a percentage of what i sell the cards at to st barnabis hospice in memory of my dad who died 11th july 2006,
i have been doing ok and i am slowley starting to get a few people who keep comming bk to me for there cards .. ive had some great comments about my cards as i personlise them as well with any detail people want on them and if i havent got a design that they want they can order them and i will have it done and sent out to them within 7 days, I have now just started doing card partys i have only done a cpl so far but i am hopingthat ill get more ..anyway that a bit about what that personal touch is and what i do Bye for now

1 comment:

Tip Top said...

Welcome to the land of blogging!!!

Powered By Blogger